- ½ cup quick oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1½ tablespoon agave nectar
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ¼ cup soy milk
- ¼ cup berries
- 1 ounce nuts
- Add water, quick oats and salt to a pot on medium heat.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, until the oatmeal comes to a slight boil and the right consistency.
- Mix in flaxseed, agave nectar, pumpkin spices and soymilk. Then transfer the mixture to a bowl.
- Top the oatmeal with blueberries and soymilk. Enjoy!
- Ready in about 10 minutes
Makes one bowl
Source: Adventist Review, 11 November 2016, www.adventistreview.org